Sonic Dash Apk Mod Full Download v1.9
Sonic Dash Apk, Modded v1.9 Full Download
Info/Desc :
- Sonic the Hedgehog "Sonic Dash" how fast you can run with your tablet and mobile?
- Endless running game with different obstacles and challenging maps
Features:
- With 3D graphics and environments.
- Challenging maps, obstacles.
- Added abilities with power to avoid, jump over, looping speed.
- Try to defeat enemies using "Homing Attacks"
- Graphic with HD and detailed maps for your android devices.
- Defeat the "Boss" with an epic battle.
- Play your character with : Shadow, Knuckles and Sonic
- Level up by "keep run"
- Get more rewards, power-ups and get rankings.
- and more.
Review:
"Best Game Ever! I'm together with my friends and all my buddies. This game is epic among us! Congrats its the best app, I've ever downloaded and really fun. I will share this to my family." - Iamel
"Amazing game!! I like to play this game so much! Lets challenges who's the faster? :)" - Kayle LawseenDownload from Google Play
For Download Instruction here Mediafire Link
Download APK File
How to Download Files


0 comments: